Sunday, February 2, 2014
2 packages of lasagna
4 cans tomato sauce
1 clove of garlic
500 grams of cheese ricotta mixed with ½ cup milk
½ Cup cheese mozzarella (grated)
500 kg of ground beef
1 onion, chopped fine
½ Cup of liquid cream
2 tablespoons oil
Saute the onion along with the clove of garlic in a pan heat (simmer), until the onion is soft.
Then add the meat and cook together, stirring until ingredients are golden., together with this add the tomato sauce and cook.
Butter a baking dish and cover with a layer of lasagne uncooked, then pour the reserved meat sauce and ricotta mixture, repeat with all layers of lasagna.
Once done sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook for 40 minutes at medium temperature.
400 gr of spaghetti
150 gr of mussels without shells
400 gr of clams, without shell
200 g of squid
200 g of prawns, shelled
4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
2 tbsp cognac
1 glass of white wine
2 leaf of Sage
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup oil
Boil water with salt and oil and cook the spaghetti.
Then cut the squid into slices.
All seafood boil 5 minutes. Drain them and save the broth.
In a pan with oil, cold squid, garlic and Sage over high heat, stirring constantly, add half of the wine, make it to evaporate, add the tomato sauce and 5 tablespoons of the broth of the cooking of seafood.
Cover the Pan and let simmer about 40 minutes.
In another pan put the rest of the oil, carrot and chopped onions. When browned, add the mussels, stir and add the remaining wine and cognac. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
Mix the contents of the two pans, add the prawns and clams, hot all together.
- 400 grams of pasta
- 100 grams of cheese roquefort
- 300 g of liquid cream or evaporated milk
- 150 grams of minced meat
1. While the pasta is cooking, put in the skillet ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, we put cream or evaporated milk, and add the roquefort cheese.
3. Once the cheese begins to melt and boil the cream, stir until smooth.
4. Meat together and together with the mixture of cream and cheese.
5. Drain the pasta water and add the sauce.
6. We serve.
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams of dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 4 tablespoons of shelled walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
1. Cook the pasta.
2. Put the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover them with olive oil (let stand for 2 hours). Then drain and save the oil and grind the tomatoes.
3. Peel the garlic, remove the basil leaves and drain the capers. Then incorporate these 3 elements in the blender.
4. Add the grated cheese, walnuts, the vessel of oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt, mashed tomatoes and stir until a homogeneous mixture.
5. Put the sauce over the pasta and enjoy!
- 400 grams of quifaros
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fried tomatoes
- Species to taste
- Grated cheese Gratin
1 Cook the quifaros. Once ready drain water and start the toasting process.
2. Heat the quifaros, in a frying pan with two tablespoons of olive oil for 5 minutes so they go Brown.
3 Add to skillet fried tomatoes and stir it well so that they absorb in the quifaros.
4. For the flavor, sprinkle with herbs them that they like.
5 To end the crunchy effect, we put the quifaros on a platter, with cheese grated up and carry it in the oven so they Broil.
- 500 grams of tomatoes whole peeled
- 1 green pepper
- 2 onions
1. Chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. In a skillet FRY slowly the onion, together with garlic and a splash of oil.
3. Once the onion begins to become transparent, add the paprika and stir for a while.
4. Finally add the tomatoes, stir and let boil.
- 400 gr of cooked rigati
- 80 g of goat's cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 50 g of pitted black olives
- Prepare the rigatti, such which shows the instruction of container.
- Mix in a bowl the pasta with tomatoes cherry cut to the Middle, more basil leaves, sliced olives, cheese shredder and leaves of Arugula leaves.
- Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- To enjoy.