Sunday, February 2, 2014
Pasta with roquefort sauce and meat
- 400 grams of pasta
- 100 grams of cheese roquefort
- 300 g of liquid cream or evaporated milk
- 150 grams of minced meat
1. While the pasta is cooking, put in the skillet ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, we put cream or evaporated milk, and add the roquefort cheese.
3. Once the cheese begins to melt and boil the cream, stir until smooth.
4. Meat together and together with the mixture of cream and cheese.
5. Drain the pasta water and add the sauce.
6. We serve.