Sunday, February 2, 2014
Spaghetti with red pesto of walnuts and parmesan cheese
- 400 grams of spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams of dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 4 tablespoons of shelled walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
1. Cook the pasta.
2. Put the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover them with olive oil (let stand for 2 hours). Then drain and save the oil and grind the tomatoes.
3. Peel the garlic, remove the basil leaves and drain the capers. Then incorporate these 3 elements in the blender.
4. Add the grated cheese, walnuts, the vessel of oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt, mashed tomatoes and stir until a homogeneous mixture.
5. Put the sauce over the pasta and enjoy!