Sunday, February 2, 2014
2 packages of lasagna
4 cans tomato sauce
1 clove of garlic
500 grams of cheese ricotta mixed with ½ cup milk
½ Cup cheese mozzarella (grated)
500 kg of ground beef
1 onion, chopped fine
½ Cup of liquid cream
2 tablespoons oil
Saute the onion along with the clove of garlic in a pan heat (simmer), until the onion is soft.
Then add the meat and cook together, stirring until ingredients are golden., together with this add the tomato sauce and cook.
Butter a baking dish and cover with a layer of lasagne uncooked, then pour the reserved meat sauce and ricotta mixture, repeat with all layers of lasagna.
Once done sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cook for 40 minutes at medium temperature.
400 gr of spaghetti
150 gr of mussels without shells
400 gr of clams, without shell
200 g of squid
200 g of prawns, shelled
4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
2 tbsp cognac
1 glass of white wine
2 leaf of Sage
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup oil
Boil water with salt and oil and cook the spaghetti.
Then cut the squid into slices.
All seafood boil 5 minutes. Drain them and save the broth.
In a pan with oil, cold squid, garlic and Sage over high heat, stirring constantly, add half of the wine, make it to evaporate, add the tomato sauce and 5 tablespoons of the broth of the cooking of seafood.
Cover the Pan and let simmer about 40 minutes.
In another pan put the rest of the oil, carrot and chopped onions. When browned, add the mussels, stir and add the remaining wine and cognac. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
Mix the contents of the two pans, add the prawns and clams, hot all together.
- 400 grams of pasta
- 100 grams of cheese roquefort
- 300 g of liquid cream or evaporated milk
- 150 grams of minced meat
1. While the pasta is cooking, put in the skillet ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, we put cream or evaporated milk, and add the roquefort cheese.
3. Once the cheese begins to melt and boil the cream, stir until smooth.
4. Meat together and together with the mixture of cream and cheese.
5. Drain the pasta water and add the sauce.
6. We serve.